EUROPEAN SAILING FEDERATION
EUROSAF RACE OFFICIALS EXCHANGE PROGRAMME IT/SOFTWARE WORKING PARTY
CONSTITUTED ON 30 MARCH 2021
Miroslav Bjelajac (CRO) – Chair
Cosmin Andronic (ROU)
Bojan Gale (SLO)
Jean-Bernard Luther (SUI)
Dusan Vanicky (SVK) – up to Sept 2021
Terms of Reference
Approved on 30/03/2021
Reporting to EUROSAF Executive Board.
Make the ROEP software more adapted and more responsive to the needs of ROs and event organizers.
1. To allow for regular access and continuous data input and allocation to events.
2. To align the software with the programme guidelines.
3. To ensure statistical analysis and data base of the previous years.
1. Review the existing software and IT base.
2. Liaise with the ROEP Guidelines Working Party to make a proposal of implementation of the guidelines.
3. Propose changes to the software/platform/IT needed for improvement.
4. Liaise with the developer of the current software to validate technical feasibility, schedule, and cost.
5. Submit a proposal of implementation.
4. WP Membership
Up to five members appointed by the Executive Board.
Until 30/05/2021 proposal by WP
Until 31/07/2021 changes to the software/platform/IT
Until 31/08/2021 system test and feedback
Until 30/09/2021 list of changes needed after feedback round
Until 31/10/2021 new software/Platform/IT "up and running"
The WP will be disbanded at the end of the timeframe. The Executive Board may disband it before that if the timeframe steps are not met.